Snag Vemma's clearance items - as long as supplies last! Don't miss out
- € 44,99 € 40,99* -9% (€ 27,33 / 100 g)
- Oats & maca extract
- Tribulus terrestris extract
Order today before 12:30 and receive your package on Thursday, 01. September**
Only 1 Item left in stock - More is on the way
Free shipping & possible subscription
Our Services in Austria
- Free Delivery to Austria.
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or UPS Express
- Place your order today before 12:30 and receive your package in 1 business days (Post.at Parcel, only valid for in-stock products)
- Free Returns
- Pay conveniently with Cash on Delivery, Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club), Invoices, Paypal, Cash in Advance, Direct Debit, Invoice or Instant Bank Transfer
Tribudex® contains Tribulus Terrestris Extract with an 80% saponin content.
Take 3 capsules Tribudex in the morning and 3 more capsules in the afternoon. Swallow with significant liquid.
For best results, in the context of intensive training you should take Tribudex over a period of 6 weeks. After that, do not take for two weeks.
|Nutritional Information||per 100g||per 6 capsules|
|calories||652,3kJ 33kJ||(153,5kcal) (7,8kcal)|
|of which sugars||0g||0g|
|hereof: saturated fatty acids||0g||0g|
|Tribulus Terrestris Extract||14,7g||750mg|
|Grape Seed Extract||2.4g||120mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||977,6mg||49,8mg|
Maca root extract, oat extract / Avena sativa, Tribulus terrestris extract, bovine gelatin (capsule), fenugreek extract / Fenugreek, magnesium citrate, gluconate, grape seed extract, ascorbic acid, alpha lipoic acid, Selenhafe, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Magnesium stearate, separating agent silica ( silica), pyridoxine hydrochloride, iron oxide black [E172] (capsule), titanium dioxide [E171] (capsule), beta-carotene, iron oxide yellow [E172] (capsule), iron oxide red [E172] (capsule), azorubin [E122] (Capsule).
- Strength Sports & Endurance
- Egg-free, Gluten-free, Lactose-free, Nut-free, Soy free
- All Stars
- Sports Application:
- Building, Strength and Muscle Training, Performance
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.