Third Wave Nutrition Plantforce MAG Osteo Exotic Lemon
High-quality magnesium powder with vitamins and trace elements
- Ionic magnesium citrate 1: 1
- Dried fruit aroma
- No chemicals
The Plantforce® MAG Osteo Exotic Lemon provides magnesium as well as the trace elements zinc and boron, as well as some vitamins, like vitamin D3.
- The citric acid used by Third Wave Nutrition for this product is derived from non-GMO sugar beets
- The magnesium carbonate is extracted from the seawater.
- Together they form a protected formula that reacts ionically in liquid (eg water).
- The flavours are made exclusively from dried fruits and organic stevia.
- 100% natural.
- Fill up to half of your glass with water before stirring the Plantforce MAG Osteo into it
- Due to the potassium in the product, the mixture tends to foam
- Once you have stirred in the magnesium powder, you can refill the glass to your desired amount
- It is essential to wait until it has stopped bubbling (wait about 5 minutes). Only then will the conversion of magnesium carbonate into ionic magnesium citrate have been completed.
- The can is only filled to just over half for production-related reasons
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol comes from tree lichen)
|Manufacturer:||Third Wave Nutrition|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Third Wave Nutrition Plantforce MAG Osteo Exotic Lemon
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available