Terra Elements Organic Camu Camu Powder
Finely ground fruit powder from the Camu Camu berry
(€ 19,99 / 100 g, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- From Peru
- Natural vitamin C
- Does not contains maltodextrins
- Certified organic
- Free From Sugar
Item no.: XAY-TE-14000, Content: 100 g, EAN: 4251461800555
Camu Camu trees grow and thrive in the Peruvian Amazon.
- The fruit of the Camu Camu tree resembles cherries
- A high-quality fruit, grown under the best conditions
- Free of pesticides and fertilizers
- Contains natural vitamin C.
- The berries are air-dried at 35 to 40 degrees.
- Then they are carefully ground into a powder.
- 100 kg powder contains 4.5 kg fruit powder.
- You can stir the powder into liquids and smoothies or sprinkle it over various dishes. Enjoy the heavenly taste!
|Diets & Dietary Restrictions:||Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Categories:||Plant Extracts, Instant drinks, powder & syrups, Ayurvedic Products|
|Product Features:||Certified organic, Yeast-free, Free From Sugar, Raw , Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Ayurvedic Products:||Dietary Supplements|
- 100% Camu-Camu fruit 
- from controlled organic farming
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||1284,5 / 306,8 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0,19 g|
|from Sugar||4,03 g|
|Ingredients||per 100 g|
|Vitamin C||14 g|
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.