SanaCare belaVet Organic Cleanser
Versatile activated water
(€ 21,89 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Antimicrobial solution for animals
- For ticks or fungal infestation
- Through the power of pH-acidic Anolyth
- Internal use possible
Item no.: SC-301000, Content: 1.000 ml, EAN: n/a
belaVet is an activated water for external and internal use on large and small animals, but not on meat-producing animals.
belaVet is not only successfully used in small animal husbandry but also in livestock breeding and agriculture:
General areas of application:
- Eye inflammations
- Lichens of the skin, hair (trichophytia), nails (onychomycosis)
- Inflammation of the auditory canal
- Skin and hoof diseases
- Chicken plague
- Fungal diseases
- Sweet itch in horses
- Viral infections
- Wounds, injuries
- Gum inflammation, after tooth extraction
Disinfection of stables:
- By spraying & fogging (for air conditioning)
- No need to remove livestock from the barn
- Disinfection of drinking water in stables
- Disinfection of cages & stalls
- As protection against contamination with pathogens (e.g. e-coli)
- To increase vitality
- For decontamination and infectious diseases, e.g. foot-and-mouth disease
- For fungal skin diseases
- Against the spread of germs in open areas, pasture water
- Spray: Spray directly onto affected areas. Apply 3-5 times daily and allow to soak in.
- Bottle: Depending on the infestation, diluted 1:1 to 1:10 with water, apply 3-5 times daily with a clean cloth and allow to soak in for at least 5 minutes.
- Halite salt
- Free Chlorine
Hazard and precautionary statements
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.