SanaCare belaMin zeolite clinoptilolite feed additive for animals
Nature - prebiotic
- Feed supplement
- Binds pollutants
- Prebiotic effect
- € 35,99 (€ 3,00 / 100 g)
- from 2 only € 33,99 / piece -6%
Price shown includes 13% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 27 January: Order before Monday at 13:30.
Our Services at VitalAbo Online Shop Europe
- Free delivery to Austria from € 29,90 *
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or UPS Express
- Receive your package in 1 business day (Post.at Parcel, only valid for in-stock products)
- Free Returns
- Cash on Delivery
- Cash in Advance
Activated natural zeolite clinoptilolite.
Advantages of using natural zeolite (clinoptilolite) in animal breeding
- Natural zeolite (clinoptilolite), supplements and even replaces up to 5% of feed materials because of the physico-chemical properties of stabilized digestion. It also improves the utilization of nutrients.
- Clinoptilolite binds toxic nitrogen compounds such as ammonia, nitrites and mycotoxins (eg. In contaminated food) in the organism by sorption and ion exchange.
- Pests are significantly reduced because the Zeolith traps them and dries them out
No metal pot or pan used!
belaMin should always be served with plenty of water.
Feed additives are not a substitute for a varied and balanced feeding
belaMin is not suitable for human consumption
- Vulcan Mineral Powder
- Clinoptilolite zeolite 
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.