- Pleasant design
- Water resistant
Heart rate signals are detected by the Polar H2 HR sensor and the data is transmitted the compatible polar training computer. The electrode belt is a comfortable fit, allowing full freedom of movement during training.
- The hybrid transmission by 5 kHz and 2.4 GHz (W.I.N.D.) ensures the interference-free detection of your heart rate signal
- The heart rate data is transmitted even when swimming*
- Ergonomic design made of soft fabric material, so that the electrode belt feels like a part of you
- An independent battery replacement is possible
* The heart rate is transmitted into the water on the 5 kHz frequency, the reception is only possible with computers that use this frequency (not W.I.N.D.).
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Polar H2 HR Sensor ST
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available