Polar H2 HR Sensor ST
Heart rate sensor with strap!
Out of StockNo longer in production.
Heart rate signals are detected by the Polar H2 HR sensor and the data is transmitted the compatible polar training computer. The electrode belt is a comfortable fit, allowing full freedom of movement during training.
- The hybrid transmission by 5 kHz and 2.4 GHz (W.I.N.D.) ensures the interference-free detection of your heart rate signal
- The heart rate data is transmitted even when swimming*
- Ergonomic design made of soft fabric material, so that the electrode belt feels like a part of you
- An independent battery replacement is possible
* The heart rate is transmitted into the water on the 5 kHz frequency, the reception is only possible with computers that use this frequency (not W.I.N.D.).
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Polar H2 HR Sensor ST
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available