Nature's Plus Papaya Enzyme
Papain from the papaya fruit
(€ 140,75 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Exotic food supplement
- Made from pulp, seeds and leaves
- Contains amylase & protease
Item no.: DS-4462, Content: 360 chewable tablets, EAN: 097467044623
The enzyme papain is extracted from the pulp of unripe papaya fruits and of the seeds of the ripe fruits and leaves.
- Enzymes are complex protein molecules, which are also referred to as biocatalysts.
- Take 1 lozenge daily with a meal.
|Pharmaceutical form:||Chewable Tablets|
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Vegetarian|
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Stearic acid
- Magnesium stearate
- Natural dye
- Natural flavoring
1 English review written for Nature's Plus Papaya Enzyme
1 customer review in English