- High bioavailability
- With quality guarantees from independent laboratories.
Yeast-free vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) as tablets
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) is required for the production of coenzyme A, which is involved in the conversion of nutrients into energy.
- Food sources with pantothenic acid (vitamin B5): whole grain cereals, vegetables, fruit, meats, fish, mushrooms, milk, milk products, eggs, nuts.
- In an enriched basis of rice bran.
- Vegetarian • hypoallergenic • free of yeast, wheat, soy and milk
- Take 1 tablet daily before or after a meal.
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Vegetarian|
|Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate)||500 mg|
Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, rice bran, pharmaceutical glaze, silica
General Information About Pantothenic Acid
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Nature's Plus Pantothenic Acid 500 mg
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available