- High bioavailability
- Optimally dosed
- Gastric juice resistant
Why do we need mineral supplements?
- Health experts agree that dietary minerals play a critical role in the health of every organ of the body.
- Even a well-rounded diet can leave our bodies deficient in essential minerals.
About the Dyno-Mins:
- Scientifically proven, highly bioavailable mineral supplements dramatically improved with cutting-edge natural ingredients
- Developed from the latest research on mineral absorption and utilization.
- The original DYNO-MINS line employed a broad spectrum of powerful organic carriers, each chosen for its unique ability to transport essential minerals to specific tissues.
- Now, complementing the popular and proven DYNO-MINS formula are Phytavail food grown minerals, delivering plant-based minerals with phytonutrient cofactors for better absorption and utilization, Rare Earth Elements, for more complete mineral nutrition and FOS, for even greater mineral absorption.
- Take 2 tablets during meals daily.
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Categories:||Multivitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Vegetarian|
|For Whom:||Especially for Men, For Seniors|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbate)||50 mg|
|Vitamin D2||25 IU|
|Calcium *||250 mg|
* Phytavail complex: proprietary blend, provides soluble minerals of vegetable origin, citrate, ascorbate, aspartate, aminoate, Rare Earth trace elements and fructooligosaccharides (from Dahlia [Dahlia inula, tuber] and chicory [Cychorium intybus, root])
Ingredients: magnesium stearate, stearic acid, pharmaceutical glaze
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Nature's Plus Dyno-Mins® - Multi-Mineral
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available