Nature's Plus DreamQuest ProCreation Male
Nutrients for Men
- Contains zinc
- Vitamin A, B complex, C, and E
- For men
Nutrients for men with fertility
- Men need nutrients that are primarily determined by their physiology and their activities at work and in society. These are for example, the desire for strength, vitality and preservation of fertility.
- ProCreation Male Fertility Support provides men with fertility nutritional support.
- It provides vitamins and minerals such as zinc, which influences the motility of sperm. The same applies to the plant complete mix Ferti-Forté, oyster extract, selected amino acids and turmeric.
- Take 2 capsules 1 times daily.
|For Whom:||Especially for Men|
|Ingredients||per 2 capsules|
|Vitamin A (beta carotene)||5000 IU|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||400 IU|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||150 IU|
|Vitamin K2 (as menatetrenone)||100 ug|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCL)||20 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||20 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin as)||20 ug|
|Folate (folic acid than)||400 ug|
|Calcium (as amino acid chelate)||50 mg|
|Iron (as amino acid chelate)||5 mg|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||25 mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||25 mg|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||100 ug|
|Copper (as gluconate)||2 mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||5 mg|
|Chromium (as Polynicotinate)||120 ug|
|L-arginine (free amino acid)||100 mg|
|L-carnitine (as L-carnitine-L-tartrate)||50 mg|
|Ferti-Forté complete mix||50 mg|
|Pacific oyster (Crassostrea gigas, extract)||50 mg|
|Curcuma (Curcuma longa rhizome, standard. 95% curcumin)||50 mg|
Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, vegetable cellulose, purified water, Ferti-Forté complete mix [acerola, apple pectin, Blackcurrant (seeds), broccoli, bromelain (from pineapple), carrot, chlorella, kale, pacific kelp, papaya, parsley , rose hips, spinach, spirulina, sunflower oil, watercress, Chinese cabbage, figs, brown rice, garlic, date, Maca, Korean ginseng]
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.