JV Cosmetics DRY Balance Deodorant®
The particularly gentle deodorant
(€ 199,80 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Regenerates and strengthens the skin
- Bacteria and fungus resistant
- Refreshing and hydrating
- By JV cosmetics ®
Item no.: JVC-VADRY24B50, Content: 50 ml, EAN: 7640127620816
DRY balance deodorant ®
Well tolerated, regenerates and nourishes your skin - Daily care
This deodorant, designed especially for the demands of our AHC antiperspirant customers, was developed using high-quality ingredients. The DRY Balance deodorant ® contains active ingredients such as tea tree oil and propylene glycol, usnea barbata, farnesol, linalool and limonene. It was taken into account that the ingredient "Tea tree oil" used, being the most expensive on the market, was not was employed as a blended oil. This is particularly important, since over 80% of the market tea tree oil is mixed with other compounds. These blended oils unfold their effect significantly worse. For the development of the DRY balance deodorant ® such inferior substances were of course not taken into account because low-quality tea tree oil may even cause irritation and allergies!
The DRY balance deodorant ® is free from parabens, triclosan, nano-particles and synthetic perfumes.
Range of application:
- Soles of the feet and palms
- Skin folds, forehead and neck
- Spaces between the toes
- Easy and safe to use
With high-quality ingredients:
- The Beard Lichen (Unsea barbata) is a tree plant, known as a strong antibacterial-acting natural medicine, with anti-inflammatory effect
- Tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia): healing, strong fungus killing effect, helps against a variety of inflammatory skin problems (acne, pimples, warts)
- Farnesol is widespread in the oil of musk grains and lime blossom. Farnesol reduces odour forming bacteria and thus prevents the spreading
The DRY balance deodorant ® can be used for many parts of the body like the underarms, feet and hands. It helps to prevent bacteria and fungi, can be (in conjunction with a product from the AHC antiperspirants line) optimally used to fight athlete's foot. It is slightly cooling and provides a subtle but pleasant fragrance. Simply spray affected areas as needed.
Note: Not suitable for children. Avoid contact with the eyes!
|Pharmaceutical form:||Care & Cosmetics|
- Denatured alcohol
- PPG-2 Methyl Ether
- Pentylene glycol
- Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract
- Eugenia Cariophyllus
- (Clove) Bud Extract
- usnea barbata extract
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.