- Supports reducing migraine pain
- Support for rheumatic & gynecological disorders
- Sustained-release tablets
- The aromatic plant Feverfew has been used since the Middle Ages. Each tablet is standardized to a minimum of 0.7% (3.5 mg) in order to guarantee that each tablet has consistent efficacy and activity.
- Each tablet has the greatest concentration of active botanical principles, maximizes the synergies of (3.5 mg) naturally contained germacranolides, parthenolide, 3-B-Hydroxyparthenolides, Seco-tanaparthenolide, canin and artecanine from the entire leaf.
- take 1 tablet daily.
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Categories:||Specials/Wellness, Plant Extracts|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium Journal)||500 mg|
Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, pharmaceutical glaze
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
English reviews written for Herbal actives Feverfew
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available