Effective antioxidant drink

Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.


Jus is considered the most powerful antioxidant on the market - with 23 superfoods, fruits and herbs, you can be sure of that!

The relatively new branch of science called epigenetics has discovered that only 30% of our health is determined by our genes. The remaining 70% are influenced by other factors:

  • our environment
  • our diet
  • our social influences

It has been proven clinically that these 3 factors determine the effect our DNA has and can lead to health and wellbeing. HAVVN has set itself the goal of finding better ways to live your best life, as long as possible, while supporting irreplaceable health and wellbeing. Jus is just one of many solutions that HAVVN offers in the fight against aging.

The foundation for a healthy diet is made up of an entire spectrum of nutrients from natural sources. HAVVN developed Jus to supply your body with a particularly wide range of nutrients can that it needs for your optimal health. There is no single super fruit, berry or herb that can provide the total amount of basic nutrients contained in Jus.

The large dose of resveratrol and the reinforcing effect of the super polyphenol mixture makes Jus unique. Clinical studies prove the positive effect of resveratrol on our health and wellbeing.

This product is not a medicine and therefore not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent.

Recommended use:
Adults: stir 30 ml into water or juice 1-3 times a day
For babies from 6 months to 2 years: use about 2 ml (1 teaspoon)

  • For Children from 2-6 years: 5 ml
  • For Children from 7-12: 10 to 15 ml
  • For Children over 13 years: 20 to 30 ml

Swish the juice around in your mouth before swallowing.

Pharmaceutical form: Liquid
Antioxidants: Multi-Vitamin Antioxidants
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
Additional Information
Nutritional Values pro Portion (30ml)
Calories 15 kcal
Fat 0 g
- Saturated fatty acids 0 g
Carbohydrates 4 g
from sugar 4 g
Fiber 0 g
Protein 0 g
Salt 0 g

Proprietary Superfood Blend 4,965mg: Goji Juice, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Acai Pulp Puree, Goji Berry Extract, Cranberry Juice Concentrate, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Acerola Juice Concentrate, Mangosteen Whole Fruit Puree, Seabuckthorn Berry Puree, Aronia Juice, Wild Bilberry Extract, Wild Blueberry Extract, Cranberry Extract, Noni Juice Extract, Apple Extract, Aronia Extract, Mangosteen Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Tart Cherry Extract, Prune Extract, Raspberry Seed Extract, Strawberry Extract
Youth Activating Blend 8,100mg: Concord Grape Juice Concentrate, Grape Extract, 98% Pure Resveratrol, Grape Seed Extract
Proprietary Herb Mushroom Blend 39mg: Aloe Vera Extract, Green Tea Extract, White Tea Extract, Reishi Mushroom Extract, Ginseng Root Powder
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Apple Juice, White Grape Juice, Natural Flavor, Natural Color, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate

English reviews written for JÚS

Related products

    Customers also bought