Garmin Forerunner® 735XT - Run Bundle
GPS Multisport watch with heart rate measurement on the wrist + chest strap HRM-Run
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Advanced GPS Multisport watch with Garmin Elevate ™ technology for heart rate measurement on the wrist
- An internal sensor from a the heart rate monitor on the wrist measures heart rate and is perfect for running, cycling and swimming
- Advanced data for Cycling Dynamics 1 and for swimming and running efficiency 2 like ground contact time, stride length, the vertical relationship etc.
- Lactate threshold 3, VO2max, running forecast and recreation counselor
- Smart Notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect ™, live tracking and more
- Customize with free screen themes, apps and more of Connect IQ ™
Improve with every step
- Improve yourself with the Forerunner® 735XT on the track, bike and in the water. This GPS Multisport watch is ideal for athletes who are in training and in competitions based on detailed data. The 735XT has a smaller size and a comfortable arm band so you can comfortably keep track of your data all day. Use the device as a fitness tracker and save your number of steps, calories burned and sleep data.
More swimming, cycling, running, weight training options
- A routine that is not routine. The Forerunner® 735XT running (indoor / outdoor), cycling (indoor / outdoor), swimming (pool / open water), cross-country skiing, paddle sports, trail running, hiking, and strength training. Switch between programs for mixed training routines. Create custom workouts or download them for free at Garmin Connect.
Keep Your Heart Rate in Mind
- The Forerunner® 735XT is our first multisport watch with Elevate ™ technology for heart rate measurement on the wrist. See statistics like heart rate ranges and beats per minute - in real time and in a multicolor display.
Exercise with Heart
- In the training and recovery phase but you need more detailed data. The Forerunner® 735XT has a large selection of features.
Here is your proof
- The integrated Strava Suffer Score analyzes your heart rate during a workout and ranks your total activity effort. You also get a free 60-day free trial to Strava Premium, so you can use your "suffer score" to keep yourself motivated.
Online features and individual design
- With Smart Notifications 4, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect 4 and live tracking 4 the 735XT is the ultimate watch for sportsmen. Keep your phone safe on long runs and get your alerts on your wrist. Decide then whether you want to reply or not.
Store your data
- With Garmin Connect, our free online community, you can save activities, plan and share workouts. If you set up a new personal record, you can share your success. Connect Insights are tailored to your statistics and habits and you can connect with other users to participate in challenges and competitions. Available on the computer or on compatible mobile devices.
Extras without limits!
- The Forerunner 735XT has as much stamina as you do. Even during recovery, the watch makes a perfect fitness tracker 7, keeping track of your number of steps and calories burned around the clock. It also monitors sleep. Use your device with bikeradar, the bicycle lighting and Varia Vision ™ In-Sight Display.
¹ When used with the Watt measurement Pedal System Vector ™, Vector ™. 2
² When used with the heart rate chest belt HRM-Run ™ or HRM Tri ™.
³ When used with a heart rate chest strap.
4 When coupled with a compatible phone
5 When used with the heart rate chest belt HRM Swim ™ or HRM Tri.
6 Available for Garmin Connect users, the fitness tracker functions.
7 fitness-accuracy trackers
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
Dimensions, weight and power
|Dimensions||45 x 45 x 11.7 mm|
|Display size, WxH||31.1 mm diameter|
|Display resolution, W x H||215 x 180 pixels|
|Battery life||Up to 24 hours in UltraTrac mode without optical heart rate measurement, up to 14 hours in the type mode with GPS and optical heart rate measurement, up to 11 days in clock mode with fitness tracking, Smart Notifications and optical heart rate measurement|
|water resistance||5 ATM|
|Transfer from device to device (shares data wirelessly with similar units)||No|
|Smartphone Notifications (shows when connected to your compatible phone email, SMS and other alarms)||Yes|
|Watch functions||Including date and alarm|
Cards and Memory
|Ability to add maps||No|
|Lap history||80 hours of activity data|
|Accelerometer (calculates the distance for indoor training without a stride sensor required)||Yes|
|Compatible with Vector ™||Yes|
|Several bike profiles||No|
|Speed / cadence sensor||Yes (optional)|
Running and cycling functions
|Heart rate monitor||Yes (wrist)|
|Foot Pod||Yes (optional)|
|Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person)||Yes|
|Virtual Racer ™ (compete against other activities)||Yes|
|Courses (You can transfer routes and follow this)||Yes|
|Auto Pause (stop watch is automatically stopped eg when you stop at a traffic light)||Yes|
|Car Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)||Yes|
|Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)||Yes|
|Automatic multisport (switch between sport modes by pressing a key)||No|
|Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)||Yes|
|Pace alert (if you vary from preset pace an alarm)||Yes|
|Time or distance alert (when you reach a preset value, an alarm will sound)||Yes|
|Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)||Yes|
|Heart rate-based calorie computation||Yes|
|Training Effect (impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)||Yes|
|Display views individually adaptable||Yes|
|Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible ANT + ™ -enabled power meters third-party suppliers)||Yes|
|Temperature (displays the temperature and records)||No|
|Pool functions (paths, distance, pace, number of trainings, stroke count, calories burned)||Yes|
|Swim identification (eg Front Crawl)||Yes|
|Open Water Swim features (distance, pace, number of trains / puff count, calories burned)||Yes|
|Automatic Target (learn how active the user and has a daily target steps)||Yes|
|Inactivity bar (appears on the device after a period of inactivity; walk around a few minutes to reset the display)||Yes|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep time and hours of motion or quiet sleep)||Yes|
Garmin Connect ™
|Garmin Connect ™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)||Yes|
|Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)||Yes|
- Forerunner 735XT GPS Watch
- Heart rate chest belt HRM-Run ™
- Data / charging clip
Forerunner 735XT: Getting Started