Garmin Edge® Touring Plus
The Premium Sat Nav for Your Bike!
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
The Premium Sat Nav for Your Bike
- On-road or off-road navigation with preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
- Input a distance and choose from up to 3 round-trip ride options
- Plan and download new routes to follow
- Relive and share your rides with Garmin Connect™ or Garmin Adventures
- Points of Interest (POIs) specifically for cyclists
- Compatible with optional heart rate monitor
- Barometric Altimeter for detailed elevation information
Find Your Way!
- Edge Touring Plus works like the GPS navigator you use in your car, only with maps and features specifically designed to help you find your way by bike. Whether you have a specific destination in mind, or just a distance you want to ride, Edge Touring Plus gives you the freedom to know you can find your way. You can even find and download rides others have completed on Garmin Connect and Garmin Adventures, or share your own with the community.
Find Places and Get Directions
- Bike-specific maps preloaded in Edge Touring Plus make it easy to get from point A to point B (and beyond) and back again. Simply enter an address or search for points of interest and Edge Touring Plus will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination(s). You can choose between cycling, tour cycling and mountain biking modes to calculate the most appropriate route for the type of cycling you do, taking you on paved roads, unpaved roads or on paths and trails.
- With round trip routing, you can tell Edge Touring Plus how far you’d like to ride and then choose from up to 3 ride options that will bring you back to where you started. The device makes it easy to plan rest stops, find attractions along the way and more.
A high advantage
- The Barometric Altimeter in the Edge Touring Plus gives elevation, total ascent, total descent and gradient information on the go. It also displays a graph of the elevation changes and records the elevation data for upload when you get home.
- Use Edge Touring Plus with a wireless ANT+™ heart rate monitor (sold separately) to help you track and log how hard you’re working. This ANT+ technology also provides integration for compatible LEVs and eBikes to show range, remaining charge and other key data.
Search for Adventures
- Don’t have a specific destination in mind? Search for rides others have completed on Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures. Then download them to Edge Touring Plus to follow on your next ride. Customise the rides or create completely new ones and then download them to your device as well.
Share Your Experiences
- Edge Touring Plus records where you ride so you can upload your rides to Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures and relive them whenever you want. Garmin Connect and Garmin Adventures are free and allow you to share your cycling adventures with friends, family or fellow riders.
What´s In The Box
- Edge Touring Plus
- Quarter-turn bike mount
- USB cable
- Garmin cycling map on microSD™ card (pre-inserted in Edge)
- Quick Start Manual
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
Physical & Performance:
|Unit dimensions, WxHxD||5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5 cm|
|Display size, WxH||3.6 x 5.5 cm; 6.6 cm diag|
|Display resolution, WxH||160 x 240 pixels, touchscreen|
|Weight||3.5 oz (98.0 g)|
|Battery life||up to 17 hours|
|Water resistant||Yes (IPX7)|
|High-sensitivity GPS receiver||Yes|
Maps & Memory:
|Ability to add maps||Yes|
|Accepts memory cards||microSD™ card with Garmin Cycle Map|
|History||Up to 180 hours|
|Routes||Limited by memory space available|
Features & Benefits:
|Heart rate monitor||Yes (optional)|
|Bike speed/cadence sensor||No|
|Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)||No|
|Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)||Yes|
|Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person)||No|
|Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities)||No|
|Courses (compete against previous activities)||Yes|
|Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)||Yes|
|Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)||Yes|
|Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)||No|
|Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button)||No|
|Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)||No|
|Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)||No|
|Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)||No|
|Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert)||No|
|Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)||No|
|Heart rate-based calorie computation||Yes|
|Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)||No|
|Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units)||No|
|Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters)||No|
|Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride)||Yes|
|Additional||Round-trip-routing: Yes; Route Planner: Yes; Compatibility with LEVs/e-bikes via ANT +: Yes*.|