Dr. Ehrenberger Organic & Natural Products Lactobacillus Intestinal Bacteria
10 billion viable organisms per capsule
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
German packaging: Lactobacillus Darmbakterien
Lactobacillus is a particularly well-researched bacterial strain that has been cultivated under strictly controlled conditions using a patented process. With 10 billion viable germs per capsule, a 4-week dose is usually sufficient. The capsules are resistant to bile and stomach acid.
- Use during and after antibiotic treatments
- The ideal travel companion
- Produces B vitamins like folic acid and B-12
- Take 1 capsule 1 x daily with sufficient liquid.
- It is recommended to store this product in a cool place in order to preserve the viability of the bacteria (last up to 2 years). When stored at room temperature, the number of bacteria decreases steadily.
- This product is all-natural (free of any synthetic additives, fillers and auxiliaries), is free of milk, wheat and soy allergens, and is suitable for vegans (capsules are made from vegetable cellulose)
|Manufacturer:||Dr. Ehrenberger Organic & Natural Products|
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Egg-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Yeast-free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat-Free|
|For Whom:||For Children|
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
|Algae Calcium||417 mg|
|Acidophilus DDS-1 (10 Mrd.)||150 mg|
Ingredients: Algen Calcium (Lithothamnium calcareum), Lactobacillus Acidophilus (bacteria), HPMC Cellulose*
English reviews written for Dr. Ehrenberger Organic & Natural Products Lactobacillus Intestinal Bacteria
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available