Classic Ayurveda Organic Shatavari Ghee
Ayurvedic clarified butter with herbs
- Shatavari in clarified butter
- Grita form
- Suitable for internal and external use
Made from certified organic butter
Grita is a traditional Ayurvedic ghee (clarified butter) enriched with a special herbal substance. For classic Ayurveda gritas, only organic ghee is used.
- Shatavari ghee can be used internally and externally.
- Shatavari belongs to the Asparagaceae family. The root is used in Ayurveda.
Shatavari reduces Vata and Pitta while increasing Kapha.
|Product Features:||Certified organic|
|Ayurvedic Products:||Oils & Fats|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||62.7 g|
Ingredients: Pure Butterfat *, Wild Asparagus (Asparagus racemosus) *
* from controlled organic cultivation
Country of origin: India and Austria
Information for allergy sufferers: Contains milk. May contain traces of lactose
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.