Baume Celtique Celtic Oil
Natural oil blend for relaxing massages
(€ 399,80 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Perfect for athletes
- Warming properties
- Ideal for the elderly
Item no.: XBV-LDS-5720030, Content: 50 ml, EAN: 3760145720030
Unlike the Celtic Balms, this oil is thought to be used as a massage oil on larger areas of the body. It contains effective essential oils that possess activating and warming properties making it ideal for athletes or use after strenuous physical activities. Its pleasant liquidy consistency makes it easy to spread.
- Perfect for massages.
- Pump attachment for easy use.
- Ideal for use prior to warming up or as a relaxing massage after working out.
- Can be diluted with natural oil.
- Can be applied to the thorax or temples.
|Pharmaceutical form:||Oil, Care & Cosmetics|
|Categories:||Skin Care Oils|
|Skin Type:||For All Skin Types|
|Ayurvedic Products:||Massage Oils|
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil Unsaponifiables 
- Macadamiaternifolia Seed Oil 
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaputi Oil 
- Mentha arvensis (Cornmint) leaf oil 
- Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil 
- Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil 
- Limonene 
- Melaleuca Alternifolia(Tea Tree) Leaf Oil 
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil 
- eugenia caryophyllus stem oil 
- Benzyl Benzoate 
- Cinnamal 
- Cinnamyl Alcohol 
- Eugenol 
- Geraniol 
- Linalool 
- Organically grown
- From natural essential oils
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep away from children.
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.